BEGINNER SET PLAY
2A. "Middle Stack Variation #1".
- The ball is first passed from shooter-to shooter.
2B. Middle Stack #2 - "Two Pick Variation"
- The ball is first passed from shooter-to-shooter (initiating the play); then passed low.
3. Behind The Net Play - "Variation #1"
- The point player passes to the same-handed shooter to initiate the play.
- The off-ball crease player then up-picks the high defender and the off-ball shooter down-picks the low defender.
- While this happening, the player behind the net circles out front (between the picks) on their proper floor side and receives a pass from the opposite-side crease player (in the middle).